* Sagan Collection: Deconstructivism was designed together with Peter Sagan.
* Four-way stretch fabric provides ample comfort and a soft hand against the skin.
* HookUp magnetic bib connection at the lower back eases entry and exit for nature breaks.
* Welded bib upper construction reduces friction and dials-in the fit by reducing the need for seams. The bib upper fabric, meanwhile, incorporates a carbon yarn for anti-microbial and thermal regulation properties.
* Silicone-infused fabric cuff provides a gentle, secure hold on the legs in order to ensure the perfect, shift-free fit.
* Articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position.
* UPF 50+ rating protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
* Triple-density-foam, Women’s-specific Performance Body Geometry 3D Contour Chamois is pre-molded to match the shape of the body for exceptional comfort.
* Women’s-specific Slim Fit closely & precisely conforms to the curves of the body, ensuring an unrivaled level of fit and comfort.
* 8″ inseam (size Medium).
Specialized Women’s SL Bib Short – Sagan Collection: Deconstructivism
Sometimes an act of creation begins with an act of destruction. For the new Sagan Collection, the rainbow has been deconstructed—broken down to its core components to celebrate a rider defined by much more than rainbow stripes. It began with an almost absence of color and continues now with stunning, shimmering colors and graphics that are as beautiful and mercurial as the masterpieces Peter paints on the road.
The perfect pair of bib shorts don’t feel like bib shorts—they don’t feel like you’re wearing anything at all. And from here on out, you’ll wish all of the bib shorts you race in would disappear beneath you like the new SL bib shorts. You wanted top-shelf, and you got it.
This unmatched comfort comes, in part, from our custom, pre-molded 3D Chamois. Not only is it pre-molded to the shape of your body and saddle to reduce wrinkles and pressure points, but it also features multi-density foam that ensures the utmost in comfort. The other half of the comfort equation comes from the fabrics and the fit. For example, the welded uppers get rid of seams altogether for the most comfortable straps possible, while an articulated design ensures the perfect fit when in the riding position.