* VaporRize™ knit fabrics are engineered to rapidly wick moisture away from the skin, keeping you cool, dry, and comfortable in any condition.
* Cycling-specific fit and construction complement your movements in the saddle, while also allowing ample room for layering in order to eliminate bulk under the jersey.
* Integrated, engineered knit sports bra provides added support.
* SEAMLESS SLEEVE construction ensures the closest possible fit for maximum moisture management, while the elimination of seams also guarantees that chafing will be a non-issue.
* Form Fit closely & precisely conforms to the curves of the body, ensuring an unrivaled level of fit and comfort.
Specialized Women’s Engineered Sleeveless Tech Layer
To sleeve or not to sleeve—that is the question. Sure, it all boils down to a matter of preference, but the objective remains the same for any cycling base layer: increase comfort and maintain a consistent body temperature. And while others might try, nothing delivers like our Women’s Engineered SleevelessTech Layer.
The science behind it is pretty simple. The base layer is comprised of our VaporRize™ knit fabrics that pull moisture away from the skin and distributes it acrossa large surface area where it can be rapidly evaporated. So when you think about it, no moisture buildup means that you won’t experience any clammy chills as a result of dramatic temperature swings, and your skin, jersey, and jacket are going to remain dry in order to leave you comfortable.
And furthering this, the Engineered Tech Layer features a construction that increases comfort by eliminating seam-induced chafing throughout the base layer. This occurs by eliminating points where the material could possibly bunch, while the design alsocreates the added benefit of a next-to-skin level of fit that benefits both comfort and moisture wicking. We alsofurthered this concept by incorporating targeted ventilation zones throughout the base layer, as well as a cycling-specific cut and targeted stretch that creates the proper “push-pull” for the movements of cycling. It’s comfort taken to another level.