* Removes bearing cups from head tubes using 1¼” and 1½” headset standards.
* SHIS terminology: Removes ZS44, ZS49, ZS55, ZS56, EC49 and EC56 headset cups.
* Also removes bottom bracket cups on one-piece crank systems.
* For use on bearing cups with an ID of 38 to 55 mm (1.5″ to 2.1″).
* Nominal OD of shaft is 25.4 mm (1″).
Parktool Head Cup Remover — Oversized
The RT-2 makes headset bearing cup removal easy. The tool is pulled through the frame until the flared ends snap in behind the cup. The tool end is struck with a mallet and the flared ends evenly distribute force around the cup as the cup is driven out. Strong heat-treated alloy steel construction with nickel finish for a long service life.