* Deflect is a stretch woven fabric that’s wind-resistant, water-resistant, and highly breathable. It’s also been given a 3M reflective laminate that will increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
* Packable design allows the jacket to be easily packed into its own zippered back pocket, making it ideal for carrying it with you when you’re unsure on the weather.
* A two-way front zipper creates customizable venting options on-the-fly.
* Removable sleeves convert jacket to vest, increasing its versatility and usage capabilities in various climates and conditions.
* Wrist sealsprevent wind and water from creeping up at the arm openings.
* High-visibility drop tail blocks wheel-spray, and reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
* Adjustable drawcord hem allows you to dial-in the fit and block-out the elements on-the-fly.
* DeflectUV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.
* standard Fit is specifically designed for women and is generous and comfortable while allowing ample room to layer underneath.
Specialized Women’s Deflect Hybrid Jacket
Emergency jackets can be notoriously wimpy, only possessing enough power to slightly deter the elements. Well, with the arrival of Specialized’s exceptionally versatile Women’s Deflect Hybrid Jacket, those days are over. This jacket is constructed from their wind- and water-resistant Deflect material. This stretch-woven fabric protects against most conditions, and it allows for a complete freedom of movement while in the saddle. And furthering the weather protection, the jacket alsoincludes wrist seals to stop water from seeping up the sleeves and a drop tail to deflect wheel-spray. To add to this jacket’s versatility, it features fully removable sleeves. essentially, this allows you to toggle back and forth between using it as either a jacket or a vest. And to make sure that you’ll always be at the ready, the jacket easily packs itself into its rear pocket in order to fit nicely into a jersey pocket.