* Patented EPS foam construction with differentiated density absorbs impact energy.
* Patented aramid reinforced skeleton filled with EPS foam.
* The ultralight HairPort II micro-dial system allows a wide range of individual adjustments.
* Large Mouthport Optimizes Cooling And Evaporation Of sweat.
* Aerodynamic design.
* 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents and exhaust ports.
* Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
* The Tri-Fix system ensures comfort and easy adjustment of the straps.
* Fastening system straps reduce weight and increase safety.
* Gutter Action inserts mean higher comfort and better sweat drainage.
* Reflective elements improve visibility in the dark.
* Patented snap cover.
Specialized S-Works Prevail II Tinkoff Saxo
When we started working on improving the original S-Works Prevail helmet, we knew we had a difficult task ahead. Because how do you improve a helmet that is already the most comfortable, the best fit and the most airy? To start with, we asked users and they quickly suggested a few points to fix, the most important of which was a slightly overly high profile.