* Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
* X-PEL™ hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time.
* Upper is treated with DWR™ for water repellency and easy cleaning.
* Landing Strip™ cleat pocket is optimized for effortlels foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
* Boa L6 dials for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
* Stiff Lollipop™ nylon composite plate for high performance pedaling and off-the-bike comfort.
* Vibram™ rubber sole for confident traction.
* Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort with molded heel cup for stability.
* Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
* Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
* Approximate weight: 384g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Specialized Rime 2.0 Mountain Bike Shoe
Built for high-alpine terrain, the Rime 2.0 brings rugged capability to ensure you can conquer any mountain trail. XPEL mesh lining sheds while you shred, preventing the shoe from becoming water-logged in creek crossings and will dry overnight. Our Lollipop™ midsole construction is paired with a gnarly Vibram rubber outsole creating superb/unmatched off-bike push-ability for getting over any unrideable terrain. For closure, a Standard lace is paired with a L6 Boa® for precise fit, on-bike adjustability, and redundancy to keep you riding when you’re in the backcountry.