* 50-34 front chainrings and 11-32 cassette on the rear, to be ready for anything.
* With 30mm tires you can use lower pressure, for greater comfort on rough roads.
* The disc brakes with 160mm rotors are powerful, and adaptable in any weather condition.
* The sturdy E5 alloy frame with a full carbon fiber fork along with the endurance geometry are perfect for group rides or long road adventures. Thanks to the provision for the installation of mudguards and luggage racks, the Allez can be prepared for home-work transport.
Specialized Allez E5 Disc Sport
Forty years after the very first version, the new Allez is the best ever. The lightest in the category*, versatile and high-performance, within everyone’s reach. A bike with a top quality alloy frame, perfect for approaching this sport or for group outings on the weekend.
THE LIGHTEST IN THE CLASS: The premium double-butted E5 alloy frame weighs just 1375 grams**, and provides a fast and agile ride. The full carbon fork (no ‘hidden’ alloy head tube) is also light and makes for a comfortable ride. Thanks also to the quality components, the Allez is the lightest bike in its category.
CONFIDENCE: The E5 frame is light, fast, durable and, let’s not forget, beautiful. Its stiffness-to-weight ratio combined with the power of the disc brakes give maximum confidence in the vehicle at any speed. The endurance geometry inspired by our Roubaix is stable and comfortable on long rides.
VERSATILE AND PERFORMING: The Allez can be used to go to work, to conquer local KOMs, to have fun on weekend group outings. The predisposition for mounting mudguards and luggage racks makes it even more versatile. It is possible to mount tires with a section of up to 35mm (32mm with mudguards), so you can tackle the roughest roads or even light gravel routes. The wide range of gears allows you to continue pedaling efficiently even on uphill and downhill rides.
* Category of alloy bikes with disc brakes in the same price range.
**Weight taken from industrial production frame, slight tolerances are possible.
***Some bikes are shown with non-stock features, such as racks, mudguards and carbon wheels.