We want you to be confident when purchasing through our webstore. See below for our return/exchange policy for bikes and equipment.
For questions about warranty, please refer to our warranty section.
Local Return & Exchange Service
Bike Generation offers for branded bikes and equipment purchased in our webstore a one-time exchange policy within 15 days of receipt of the order for a different size and/or color of the same item, it can be accommodated subject to availability and provided the desired item in the same price as the original item. Shipping Charges during this process apply Cash on Delivery (COD).
To initiate an exchange for a different size or color, if available, please contact our Customer Service Department at +961 1 398 442 / +961 76 316 562 or BGshop@bikegeneration-me.com.
WE DO NOT OFFER CASHBACK
Please make sure to read the product policy below, before returning your items.
All items returned to Bike Generation must be in new and unused condition (unworn outfit). Those that do not meet our criteria will not be exchanged and it will be returned to the customer. Please ensure products are returned with all Bike Generation packaging in place in the condition that it was delivered in. Please return any dust bags, certificates of authenticity and boxes as these are considered to be part of the product. We ensure all products that leave our Bike Generation warehouse are in a perfect condition. If you receive a damaged product, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.
For technology products:
- The product will not be returned unless it’s sealed and in its original condition
- Products deemed to be defective are subject to after service repairs, repair work may range from 10 to 21 business days from the date that they are received by Bike Generation. You will need to contact our Customer Service team for such cases.
- In case of damaged products: We take extra care to ensure that your product reaches you in the best possible condition, so if it doesn’t, please be sure to inform us. If your item is damaged when it arrives, please let us know within 24 hours of receiving it by contacting our Customer Service team.
International Return service to Lebanon
Aramex Offers a return service of un-delivered shipments from origins to Lebanon as per inbound rates
- The rates are subject to a variable fuel surcharge which is a percentage that will be based on the monthly average spot prices for US Gulf Coast (USGC) kerosene-type jet fuel, as reported by the U.S. Department of Energy and published on www.aramex.com.
- Aramex reserves the right to unilaterally adjust the rates accordingly based on the abovementioned fluctuation(s).
- Non-Document shipments are subject to a protection fee of 2 USD for the first 500 USD as declared value, and 1 USD for each additional 500 USD as declared value.
- Customers are charged for Express International shipments on which is greater rule (Volume or Gross weight) L X W X H / 5000
- The weight of any single piece should not exceed 30 kilos and 110x85x85 cms in dimension.
- International Express Shipments into Palestine will be subjected to “War Risk Charge” $25.00/Shipment. No pickup service from Palestine & Iraq is available
- International Express Shipments into Libya will be subjected to “War Risk Charge” $10.00 / Shipment.
- International Express Shipments into Syria will be subjected to “War Risk Charge” $20.00 / Shipment/
- International Express Shipments into Yemen will be subjected to “War Risk Charge” $85.00 / Shipment
- If needed, and at the request of the below services into the European countries and the American
- Proof of Delivery service will be subject to $6.00/Shipment
- Free Domicile, destroy or return service will be subject to $15.00/Shipment
- Residential delivery service in USA will be subject to $6.00/Shipment